02-01-2013

Wasted notes

Soo, what happened? I was attending a new year's eve party hosted by a friend. The subject soon shifted to movies. Our host had prepared a 'mystery' dvd for the occasion. I thought by myself: "Hey, this could be an opportunity for a review, which I will put on my blog later." Two birds with one stone. Turned out the movie was the first Twilight. That's right. THAT MOVIE. Indeed, the host had trolled us all, but that was okay because it had been a great evening and I surely wouldn't let it go to waste because of one movie

I decided to go with the flow and watch. I mean, how hard can it be?

I took notes (as I do with every movie I review), but the movie went soooo slow. My god, minutes felt like hours.

I decided to speed up this process with alcohol. LOTS of it. I'm sure I downed at least an entire bottle of wine. My goal was to survive this ordeal in a haze of alcohol. The only downside of it all was that I couldn't concentrate or control my pen anymore. That's why I gave up after a while.

Mercifully, after only 15 minutes nobody could stand it anymore and we switched to more classy stuff: a classic batman movie and the matrix. It was for the best, really.

You can see that evolution in the notes. At first the handwriting starts to falter, after that my thoughts are becoming incoherent. And finally, you can see the two combined on the last picture. 

Next week I'll continue with 'proper, normal' reviews.

 td;dr Tried to watch Twilight drunk at a new year's eve party. The notes I made show how intoxicated I was at that moment.
 
  Normal -->














A bit tipsy -->









Drunk -->
Even more drunk, it becomes difficult to hold a pen properly

I don't remember writing this anymore, but I do know the two first words are "You wish". 

 Don't do drugs kids. 

Geen opmerkingen: